The Information we collect about you
We may collect certain information submitted to us by Users or transferred to us during the course of communication between the User and our Service. This Information includes personal identifiable information and Non-Personal identifiable Information such as:
- Information such as your name, address, email, phone number and other information required that you provide us with when you fill in forms when using our Services, or when you create an account;
- details of your use of our Services and the resources that you access.
- if you contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- your interactions with us on our social media channels;
- information we collect via cookies, as explained further below.
- information that your device sends whenever you visit our Service, which may include details of the pages you visited, services requested, your devise’s Internet Protocol address (IP), browser type, browser language, the date and time of your visit or request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
We also use “Cookies” (which are small files which store some information on your computer or mobile device) and other similar technologies as follows:
- to allow us to recognize you and your device, for example by identifying your IP address;
- to allow our Services to interact with a third party social network or platform (where you have chosen to allow such interaction);
- to provide you with more customized Services, for example to provide our Services in the correct language;
- To obtain data which will allow us to understand how people are using our Services so that we can improve them.
- Our Service servers automatically log (record) information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Service, which may include details of the pages you visited, services requested, your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP), browser type, browser language, the date and time of your visit or request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by us, you can disable cookies through your web browser or phone browser settings but you may find you are not able to enjoy all the features of our Services if you do so.
How we Use your Information
We may use and process all information, including your Personal Information to provide you with, improve and personalize services, features, content, goods and advertisements, to contact you if needed, to conduct research and review of our Application, services and features, and to offer you related goods, services and content.
We may also may share or transfer your data with affiliate franchisee or third party in order to o fulfill the purpose for which your information was collected.
We may use information, including Personal Information to send you news and updates regarding the Service and to offer you advertisements and promotions of goods and services on behalf of ourselves or business partners or affiliates. However, we will not share your personally identifiable information with other parties, except as stated hereunder, or as specifically authorized by you.
In certain circumstances, we may provide Personal Information or Non-Personal Information, or both to a third party, as required by an order or subpoena issued by a judicial or administrative authority or by a law enforcement agency, or as we may in good faith, consider necessary under law, or upon a request or demand received by us in connection with a legal complaint, claim, suit or procedure.
Third Party Advertisers and Ad Servers
Interaction with third party social networks or platforms
In order to use the Service, you may allow our Services to interact with a third party social network or platform, such as “Facebook”, which will provide data about you to us. You understand that when you allow your account with us to interact with any third party social network or platform, allow us to access your data in your Facebook account, such as your profile picture, your Facebook email account and inbox, and your Facebook contacts details and data.
Storage of Information
We store user information, including Personal Information on our servers, which may be located in different countries, or on servers of third parties who provide us with storage facilities, which may also be in different countries.
Information is stored on secured servers and we shall use our best efforts and industry standard measures, technologies and procedures to preserve the integrity of Personal Information and to thwart unauthorized access and use thereof. However, we cannot guarantee any Personal Information against unauthorized access and use by third parties acting in bad faith.
If you wish us to delete all or some of your Personally Identifiable Information stored on our servers, please notify us and we will do so.
Please note that if you chose to request us to delete any Personally identifiable or other information, we may retain copies of the information as originally submitted in order to ensure payment for any goods and services and as may be required by an order or subpoena issued by a judicial or administrative authority or by a law enforcement agency, or as we may in good faith, consider necessary under law, or upon a request or demand received by us in connection with a legal complaint, claim, suit or procedure.
If you do not wish any information of any type to be collected about you, you should not use this Application.
We take appropriate security to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
This Service is owned and operated by Lime Digital Internet Consulting Marketing Management LTD locates in Ra’anana, Israel and is designed to conform to the laws of the state of Israel. If you are viewing or using the Service from another country, please be aware that you will be transferring information outside of your country. Your continued access and use of this Application will indicate your consent to this
How to Contact Us
Haharoshet 14 Raanana 4365707
LAST UPDATED: October 2, 2018